Jason VanDam, ABR, SFR, REALTOR®
Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Orlando Resident since 1985
- Licensed in Real Estate since 2002
- Received Brokers License in 2006
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
- SFR – Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- Member – Million Dollar Club
- Extensive experience in Luxury Home Listings, New Home Sales, New Home Construction & Land Acquisition
Jason is a Licensed Real Estate Broker, REALTOR®
Experienced, Dedicated, Professional
Jason moved to the Orlando area in 1985, working with his father in the family construction business. During this time he worked on luxury homes in Windermere, Isleworth and Bay Hill and obtained a building contractors license.
After obtaining a real estate license in 2002, he began pursuing a career in new home sales. After much success he took the opportunity to become an Orlando real estate broker and opened his own brokerage, Eola Park Realty, which he and his wife Marion ran for over 15 years.
In 2021 they re-branded to VanDam Real Estate and included the West Orlando West Orange County / and South Lake County in addition the Orlando, Winter Park areas.
Since entering the real estate profession in 2002, Jason has developed an extensive background in all areas of residential real estate. Along with new home construction experience, he has worked with both, buyers and sellers on land acquisition, single family residential, condo and new home sales.
Jason is a member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), Florida Association of REALTORS (FAR), Orlando Regional REALTOR Association (ORRA). To further his education, he received accreditations as a Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) and Accredited Buyers Resource (ABR).
Jason strongly believes in a “Client First” philosophy and as such is always available to take your call, text or email, 7 days a week.
Our Mission Is:
- To always provide a complete personalized service to each customer and client
- To always be available by cell phone, text or email.
- To always update clients on a regular basis.
- To build a lasting relationship and become your personal lifetime Real Estate Professional.